Please be sure to read and understand all the information in each item below. Before finalizing the purchase, all users will be asked to review and Accept or Not Accept this agreement. Users who do not accept this agreement will not be able to use Capstone Core programs.
IMPORTANT: The checking of the “I Accept” button will signify that the customer will accept all terms as listed below:
- The purchaser certifies that h/she is over the age of 18 and has the authority to register this student to use CapstoneCore curriculum.
- CapstoneCore is an online curriculum provider.The purchaser is responsible for choosing the courses as well as maintaining all records.
- The purchaser agrees that h/she is only authorized to visit, view, and retain copies of the Site for his/her own personal use, and that h/she shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review the information therein for personal use or to purchase products or subscriptions for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by CapstoneCore to do so. The content and software on this Site are the property of CapstoneCore and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. CapstoneCore has posted a legal notice and various credits on pages of the Site. Any notices, credits, or any additional copyright information shall not be removed under any circumstances.In the event the purchaser downloads software from any CapstoneCore-related website, the software, including any files /text /images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are licensed to the purchaser by CapstoneCore or licensed third-party retailer for his/her personal, non-commercial home use only. CapstoneCore does not transfer title to the Software to the purchaser. The purchaser will own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but CapstoneCore (or third-party licensors) will retain full and complete ownership of the title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. The purchaser may not redistribute, sell, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
- The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. CapstoneCore has no control over these sites or the content within them. CapstoneCore cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal, and/or inoffensive. CapstoneCore does not endorse the content of any third-party site nor warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact the purchaser’s computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, the purchaser agrees and understands that h/she may not make any claim against CapstoneCore for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from his/her use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another website. If the purchaser has a problem with a link from the Site, please report this at support@CapstoneCore.com and CapstoneCore will investigate the claim and take any actions deemed appropriate in our sole discretion.
- Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Site, whether for unauthorized framing of/or linking to the Site or otherwise, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- CapstoneCore reserves the right to terminate the privileges of any user who uses this website to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to CapstoneCore and confirmation through a court order or admission by the user that they have used this the Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, CapstoneCore will terminate the infringing user’s rights to use and/or access the Site. We may also, in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user’s rights to use or access the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
- CapstoneCore does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific results from use of the website or any content, search option, or link on it. The website and its contents are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. CapstoneCore cannot ensure that files the purchaser has download from the website will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. CapstoneCore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. CapstoneCore will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.Capstone Core makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this site or any services offered by CapstoneCore.CapstoneCore disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party users, CapstoneCore users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the CapstoneCore services, or otherwise related to the purchaser’s use of the Site and/or the CapstoneCore services. Without limiting the foregoing, the purchaser may report the misconduct of users and/or third-party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on, or included in, the Site to CapstoneCore at support@ CapstoneCore.com. CapstoneCore may investigate the claim and take appropriate action in its sole discretion.
- Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will CapstoneCore be liable to the purchaser for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if CapstoneCore has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- CapstoneCore does not issue refunds. CapstoneCore provides a demo video for parents and students to use to ensure that the curriculum will meet their needs. The demo includes lessons from a variety of courses at many different grade levels. When a student is enrolled, the license is customized to their unique learning needs, and the license cannot be resold or reused. The license is valid for one year and can be used to supplement the student’s homeschool education, as needed, for the remainder of the year.
- In the case of any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, the purchaser has agreed that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The purchaser agrees to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the courts of the State of New Jersey in the United States of America.
- The purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold CapstoneCore, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising from the use of the Site.
- The purchaser’s use of the Service and the sites is at his/her own risk. CapstoneCore nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to the purchaser or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of his/her access, use of, or inability to access or use the service, the sites, and the information available on the service and the sites or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the service and the sites. The purchaser hereby waives any and all claims against CapstoneCore and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, and licensors arising out of his/her use of the service and the sites and the information available thereon.
- Users are NOT permitted to assign courses, assignments, assessments or any other content within the curriculum program without permission from CapstoneCore. Accounts will be monitored by our enrollment specialists for misuse of our system. Any misuse as stated above will be removed by CapstoneCore and any and all progress will be lost. All course additions and withdrawals MUST be made through your “My Account” area.
- This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey. Venue shall be proper in Bergen County, NJ.